1. Please make sure that all of the details you supply are accurate because we will use them to communicate with you.
2. We will endeavor to supply you with the product you ordered or offer you an alternative.
3. Products by KRBKeys have a 1 year hardware warranty from the date of delivery which is not transferable. Please note that this warranty does not apply to any defect in the hardware arising from fair wear and tear, willful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party. If you use the product in a way that KRBKeys does not recommend, your failure to follow KRBKeys instructions or any alteration or repair you carry out without KRBKeys prior written approval will also result in the loss of your warranty.
4. We do not disclose any personal information to 3rd parties without authorization and we will try to use reasonable endeavors to protect any data we have from unauthorized access.
5. Only the products description and price shown on your order are accurate, no advert forms any part of our sales contract with you. These terms supersede any prior agreement whether oral or written.
6. Off the shelf, products are covered by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. Any custom-built PC system or product that is customized or made to order in any way will be exempt from this act.
7. It is the customer’s responsibility to assess the usefulness and/or suitability of any product purchased. KRBKeys staff and literature will try and help make a good decision, but ultimately the customer is in control of what they purchase.
8. KRBKeys will not take any responsibility for any loss of data due to software or hardware failure. If you want to minimize the impact of this please backup regularly.
9. KRBKeys will not take any responsibility for any hardware brought to us to install into a custom-built system.
10. Some products can appear to have a fault, even when there is nothing physically wrong with them. Our engineers use industry-standard tests to ascertain the nature of any issues reported and our warranty is for hardware only.
11. Prices change all the time in the computer sector, so customers are advised to check-all of the details when making a purchase. Only your order confirmation will show exactly which products have been supplied and at which price.
12. The prices on our website are excluding VAT.
13. Please note all our prices do not include delivery charges, amount payable and options available will be clearly shown in the checkout and the order confirmation page.
14. Ownership of products passes from KRBKeys to the customer when cleared funds have been received by KRBKeys for the products (including delivery charges where appropriate), not before. However please note that the products shall be the customer’s responsibility from the time of delivery. If you do not pay KRBKeys for the products on time, without limiting any other options which KRBKeys may have. KRBKeys reserve the right to cancel or suspend any other order which you have made until you have paid the outstanding amount due.
15. If a price you see on KRBKeys seems too good to be true, please confirm before ordering, If we discover a pricing error after taking the order, we will contact you as soon as possible and give you the option of continuing to purchase the product at the correct price or cancelling your order to receive a full refund. We will not process your order until we have your instructions, if we are unable to contact you using the contact details provided by you during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing.
16. The software cannot be returned and same goes for products that have been registered with the manufacturer.
17. For security reasons or any other concerns, KRBKeys keeps the right to decline any order. If the payment was already taken full refund will be granted up to 8-10 business days.